Part-time In-house Legal Counsel / Legal administrator position
Title: In-house Legal Counsel / Legal administrator
Employment Type: TBD. Part-time employment 20 hours per week
Available Positions: 1
Location: Limassol, office of the Employer. Teleworking is not possible.
BD Enterprise Networking Ltd. is a leading international distributor providing advanced high-tech products and exceptional value-added distribution services. Now we are looking for an outstanding In-house Counsel to join our team in Limassol.
- Performing junior level entry tasks with initial guidance by a senior counsel
- Drafting legal documents and providing support on projects and legal issues as and when required
- Provide practical, business oriented legal advice and recommendations on any legal affairs
- Evaluating and responding to requests received under the GDPR, as well as monitor and provide guidance on applicable data protection laws and regulations
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements and suggesting amendments, if required
- Researching and analyzing the law on complex issues and writing memos to a senior counsel
- Legal research and analysis of correspondence
- Analyzing and responding to infringement complaints from clients, court, police enforcement or arbitrators and presenting well-reasoned arguments and well drafted responses to them
- Performing various organizational and administrative tasks to help to organize the department
- Reporting to the Lead Legal Counsel and Senior Counsel
Your Knowledge & Skills:
- Law Degree. Undergraduate applicants with a required experience will also be considered.
- At least 3-6 months experience in general corporate law with significant contract exposure, preferably in the technology (IT, telecom) sector.
- Fluency in English language is a must (spoken and written).
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office.
- Business writing skills (letters, reports, contracts etc.).
- A hardworking individual who is a self-starter.
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.